Charcuterie Tray Workshop with grazed.nv- 5pm 3/19/2022
Hammer & Stain Carson
We are SO excited to partner with Carson Cities own, Alejandra Grazed.Nv to host our first ever charcuterie board night out! Join us on Saturday, March. 19th at 5pm for a unique night out.
Have you ever looked at an artisan charcuterie board and thought wow... how did they do that? It’s no secret that we all eat with our eyes first. Charcuterie boards are a blending art and food and a perfect example of how something that looks beautiful tastes better. Join local owner Alejandra of Grazed.Nv, to learn just how to perfect this art and how to customize and make your own boards at home. As part of this charcuterie class... Alejandra will let you in on some secrets to success when making charcuterie as well as where to buy the best meats and cheeses and the importance of balance and placement.
In this two in one workshop you will get to personalize your very own charcuterie board as well as learn and eat charcuterie!
Handles are included in the price for your tray.
During the workshop, you will also customize your very own charcuterie board!
Add on cutting board oil (extra charge) to make your board food safe!
- Our address is 208 East Winnie Lane ., Carson City NV, (in the Shopping center behind the Mc Donald's. In the center we are located in the back left corner)
- This event takes place on March 19th at 5pm
- Only those who are registered are permitted in the studio (1 person per ticket)
- BYO beer/wine/drinks to enjoy during class!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Your stencil includes personalization! Please enter it into the personalization box. (PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING)
- If attending with friends, list who you'd like to sit with in the box below.
- List any food allergies you have in the box.
- If you'd like to add on cutting board oil to make your board food safe, click the Yes box. If not, click no.
- Agree to terms & proceed with checkout. (PLEASE READ TERMS THOROUGHLY BEFORE CHECKING OUT)
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops within 90 days. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Carson 208 East Winnie Lane Carson City NV